The BC Health Coalition champions a strong public health care system that is there for all of us when we need it.
We are a democratic, inclusive and consensus-based community of individuals and organizations that span the province of British Columbia. Together we advocate for evidence-based improvements to our public health care system, stimulate public education on health care issues, and drive positive change to our health care system through campaigns across the province.
Our Ongoing Priorities
- Defending Canadian public health care from a legal attack in BC Supreme Court.
- Advocating for improvements to home and community care services for seniors and people with disabilities.
- Partnering with young people to build a bright future for Medicare.
- Producing research to advance evidence-based improvements to our public health care system.
- Putting quality, accessible care before profit - stopping the privatization of public health care services