BC Health Coalition members don't just care about public health care, but they take strong actions in favour of policies that will strengthen social equity and increase public capacity in our health care care system. Together we have achieved many successes - from staving off privatization forces to strengthening public services (Click HERE to see some highlights).
Watch here for the latest campaigns and actions.
Protecting Public Health Care
- Why would BC pay extra for riskier surgeries?
- BC needs public solutions to wait times
- I support federal leadership for better public healthcare
- Send your message to the Health Ministers
- BC: Protect our blood supply
- Pledge to Vote for Public Health Care
- Tell the BC Govt to scrap MSP Premiums
- Fair Solutions to Replacing MSP Fees
- Cutting MSP Premiums in half is a step in the right direction
- Get rid of MSP fees sooner and replace the revenue fairly
- Make sure BC babies can access health care