Registration and Fees
Conference fees for individuals and organizations are $0 to $75 sliding scale per person. Conference fees will help pay for venue rental, food, and travel subsidies. No one will be turned away due to lack of funds. Please register by:
1. Registration for the BC Health Coalition 2017 Conference is now closed. If you would like to be added to the waitlist, please fill out the form below and we will notify you if there are any spots that become available.
2. Submit payment for the conference online, please click here. Alternatively, you may pay with cash or cheque made out to "BC Health Coalition" and mail to: BC Health Coalition, 302-3102 Main Street, Vancouver, BC V5T 3G7. If you are planning to attend at no cost, simply indicate so on the registration form and you do NOT have to submit payment.
Travel and Accommodation Subsidy
There will also be a travel subsidy for those that need it. Travel subsidy can help cover transportation, accommodation, and food. The BC Health Coalition has a limited amount of funds to help our members from around the province attend the provincial conference, but we also want as many people as possible to attend.
To submit a request for a travel subsidy, please indicate so on your registration form.
- Wheelchair accessibility. The JCC building is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Public transit. The JCC is right off of the 17 and 41/43/44 buses and about a 10 minute walk from the Oakridge-41st Ave Skytrain Station. To plan your trip, use the Translink Trip Planner by visiting translink.ca.
- Parking. The JCC has a large parking lot monitored by Diamond Parking.
- Child care. If you require or would like child care provided during the course of the conference, please indicate so on your registration form. We will do our best to accommodate all requests.
- ASL interpretation. If you require or would like sign language interpretation provided during the course of the conference, please indicate so on your registration form. We will do our best to accommodate all requests.
- Gender-neutral washrooms. The JCC has two (2) gender-neutral washrooms on site.